Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Discharged

Hi there - attached are some pictures in chronological order. The first is of Saku with Mohan, the patient coordinator, 10 minutes before I left the hospital. I will miss Dr. Bose and Mohan, because they were so warm, caring and professional. In fact, I cannot emphasize the word "professional" enough. Although my hospital room was more than adequate, they are in the process of building a whole wing just for hip resurfacing, where the bathroom floors will be less slippery, etc., and Mohan won't have to go floor-to-floor to visit patients. Most importantly, nursing staff will be directly assigned to this wing and under the supervision of Dr. Bose's team. I believe even the surgery will be done on this new wing. It was easy to walk with my elbow crutches outside to the transportation van. The subsequent pictures are of leaving the hospital for approximately a 40 minute drive to the beach resort. The traffic was quite clogged the first 20 minutes and then eased up, only to be slowed down by a cow or two. Some stiffness sitting in the car on my right side, but not too bad at all.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home