Monday, June 16, 2008

Hip #2!!

Two years wiser & two years pain-free in my right hip, it's time to give my left hip equal care. My daughter and I depart in a few hours, 1st for London for 3 days, and then to the esteemable Dr. Bose, in Chennai. We are not bringing a laptop, and I don't know how frequently we will be using computers, but time will tell. Whatever the circumstances become regarding the future of this blog, I have a wonderful small camcorder with its own hard drive, and I will be making a crude DVD of our adventure when I'm stuck at home in early July. Perhaps my daughter will do the lion's share of the blog posts. She has way too much energy for me!! I love the fact that she is joining me for my 2nd hippy adventure!

1 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger Saku said...

Good Luck my dear! I hope you both enjoy "Gary and Julie's Excellent Adventure"!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home