Friday, July 07, 2006

Up, Up, and Way Away

Tonight I leave - bye, bye Philly. (Are you hiding behind those larger buildings, William Penn?) I'm psyched and ready for my day and a half vacation in Chennai before going under the knife....I guess I'm psyched for that too, but not quite in the same way. Dowloaded 3 audiobooks to my son's IPOD, which he let me borrow (Da Vinci Code - abridged, a volume of classic short stories and The Human Stain by Philip Roth). See my daughter, Julie, for lunch, then Saku will come over with her lightly? packed suitcase. 1st flight to London (7 hr, 25 min) and 2nd to Chennai (9 hr) - we'll be there at 4 AM Sunday (which is 5:30 PM Saturday in Philadelphia). I will post a picture (or 2 or 3) from the day sometime on Sunday. Enjoy your weekend. Ciao.

2 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Russell Kappius said...

Gary,
Rus Kappius here - Have a great trip and get ready for some serious fun after surgery. I'm just about 3 months post-op and feel GREAT! I'm having so much fun now that I'm living without pain! Keep us updated! Rus

 
At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home