Thursday, July 06, 2006

Getting Closer

Well, I'm glad I worked late last night because today was a lot of fun, but not much got done. It's days like today which make me extraordinarily proud I work at Philadelphia Health Management Corporation. Everyone has their own way of showing care and concern, and it was shown to me by fellow employees and work contacts over the past few days in truly warm, genuine ways. I am touched. I also received some great well-wishes from the indiaresurfacing discussion group - I feel like I know them personally, as well as the Temple gang, the running group, church, family and even the guy who works behind the counter at the Indian restaurant I frequent. I have more social support than I could have ever dreamed about! I'm ready for the surgery!

1 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home